Anybody else a huge Supernatural and Arrow fan??? I love me some winchester boys and Oliver!
Those shows came back on last night and lucky the past season was added to Netflix so Jake and I can catch up then watch the new eps on HULU.
If you are interested in them all the past season’s are on Netflix I would highly recommend Supernatural for sure!
Now to the new one’s that have recently came out.
- Quantico- Holy shit this had me at the edge of my seat on the premiere! Must check it out! It is about a group of people going through the FBI academy and one has a deadly secret. It has so many twist and turns that is immediately grabs you.
- Rosewood- This is just a funny show. Now it’s not supposed to be a comedy really it’s about a guy who owns a private medical practice who helps the police and he partners up with a new girl and they are the perfect team they just don’t know it yet!
- Scream Queens- Okay this is so fucking dumb I love it! It pretty much makes fun off the world today( like about twitter, pumpkin spice latte’s, etc) It is a really bad horror show LOL
- Minority Report- This is an interesting syfi type of show. It is placed in the future like 2035 (I think) and it is about a guy who can see future murders and a cop that risks her job to work with him.
- Limitless- This is another mind trippy one. It is about a guy who gets involved with this drug that makes you use all over brain (it makes him the smartest person in the room every time) he works with the FBI (I left out how it comes to that because you just need to watch it)
- Blindspot- I love this show! A girl wakes up naked in a BAG with no memory and tattoo’s all over her body! She has some crazy skills though! A few twist in there but it is a good one!
I believe that is all the new ones out right now that we have been loving! We are happy that NCIS, NCIS LA, Bones, CSI: cyber, criminal minds, Hawaii 5-o, scorpion, and America’s Horror story.
Yes you could say we watch a lot of TV but really we watch 1 or 2 eps of something before bed after dinner and that’s usually it unless something really dramatic happens and must watch the next one.
We are always several eps behind so we have to watch out for spoilers all the time LOL
What have you been loving this fall?? What shows were you most excited for?? Comment below so we can check them out too!