This most is for those that adults that still love halloween but can not enjoy trick or treating ( it would be creepy!)
If you have been following me for awhile you know Jake and I do not have kids but halloween is my favorite holiday!!! Yea thanksgiving and Christmas are great but they are no halloween!
- Carving pumpkins are fun no matter what age! It is actually a lot better as an adult because you can have festive drinks ( or just the Octoberfest beer lol) with great snacks.
With that you can have a contest of who does the best pumpkin! If you are hosting go ahead and have prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place it will make the contest that more exciting.
2. Host a Halloween party. This could be at your house or rent a community center. Have the girls over to help decorate while testing the food and drinks! You can also have a costume contest too.
3. I don’t believe you are to hold to go to a pumpkin patch. Jake and I are going this weekend to take a hay ride, drink hot chocolate, and enjoy the corn maze.
4. Get a group together and go to the best haunted house. I use to do this every halloween back in wichita. We had a blast every time.
5. Just stay at home and hand out candy. It is really fun to just relax and see all the trick or treaters. Then after 8pm curl up with a bowl of popcorn and watch a good scary movie!
IF you had no plans for this weekend I hope this list of 5 ideas will give you some inspiration.
Let us know in the comments below what you do for halloween!